Auto Transmission Repair in Orangevale, CA
Because transmission fluid loses viscidity gradually, replacing your transmission fluid on normal periods might protect the life of the transmission itself and prevent some transmission troubles. Japan Auto Care provides top quality budget friendly transmission repair Orangevale and auto repair services in Orangevale.
What it does:Transmission fluid coats and protects the gears in the transmission. This protection helps avoid extreme wear and slipping of the gears. Therefore it is important that a transmission fluid flush be completed every 30,000 miles.
Why service is important:Transmission fluid loses effectiveness over time. Changing your transmission fluid at normal periods may enhance the life of the transmission and stop some transmission problems.
Transmission Repair in Orangevale Protects the Life of Your Car
Get your transmission examined if:
- Your automobile will not move.
- Difficulty shifting gears.
- Transmission appears to be sliding.
- Transmission is unusually loud.
- Leaking transmission fluid (magenta tinted and sweet smelling).
- Grinding sounds when shifting gears.
- Complications with the clutch.
- Check Engine light is on.
During a transmission flush:
- We go down the transmission pan and change old fluid.
- We change the fluid and transmission filter.
- Check for indications of wear, damages, or rust.
Japan Auto Care offers quality Transmission Repair in Orangevale, California
Schedule a session for a transmission check and fluid flush today at Japan Auto Care to avoid common transmission troubles and extend the life of your automobile! Contact Japan Auto Care today to set up your next Transmission Fluid Flush in conjuction with your other Orangevale auto repair services. Japan Auto Care is proud to be your number one auto repair center.